This Website and all its content is the property of PATRICIA THOMAZO, who owns and retains all intellectuals property rights that apply to or may be created in respect of the design. Any reproductions, integral or partial without authorization is strictly prohibited. However, links to this website are allowed without specific requests.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
* The photographs of the products on the Website are as informative as possible but considered as not contractual. All offers and quotations are without commitments, if these photographs and/or texts presented an erroneous character, the responsibility of PATRICIA THOMAZO could not be committed.
The Products on sale on this Website are it within the limit of available stocks. Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock or sold out due to unprecedented demand, in the event of unavailability of one of the Products, the customer will be informed within shorter deadlines. We will offer alternative items on customer approval, which you will be able then to substitute the non-available product(s) by a similar one or to a product(s) of the same value. The customer will also be able to ask for the refunding of the product(s).
The systems of automatic recording are regarded as being worth proof. Once the customer has submitted the order, We will confirm the sale by a written acceptance email at the provided address. The in formations stated by the purchaser, at the time of the order taking engage this one: in the event of an error in the wording of the coordinates of the recipient, PATRICIA THOMAZO, could not be held responsible for the impossibility in delivering the product. The validating of the purchase order constitutes an electronic signature which has the same value as a handwritten one. PATRICIA THOMAZO reserves the right to cancel any customer order with whom would exist a litigation relating to the payment of a former order.
-The Products ordered by the customer will be delivered to the address indicated by this last on the order. The customer engages himself to pay applicable import taxes and customs fee according to your country’s policy. If the payment of the taxes were not carried out by the customer, the responsibility of PATRICIA THOMAZO could not be committed.
-The products will be delivered by the Dutch postal services (TNT): See our FAQS page for our shipping rates to your Location.
The risk in the products to be delivered will pass to the customer the moment the products leave the design agency’s storage place. PATRICIA THOMAZO will not be held responsible in any cases for late delivery, the mail service or means of transport, like in the event of loss or theft of in case of force majeure such as the war, the riot, the fire, the strikes, the accidents and impossibility of being delivered. This is why, at the reception of his order, the customer will take care to check the conformity of the received Products. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (lack of product, broken or damaged parcel) will have to be imperatively notified, the customer has a 7 working day deadline to make reserves at the carrier.
6. Returns & refund policy:
You may cancel your order for goods at any time up to the 7th working day after you receive the order if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase. The customer can choose between an exchange or refund of the product(s). The customer will have to return the product(s) with its expenses, unworn/unused in his /(theirs) packing of origin, intact, with the notes of employment and documentation to:
If all the conditions mentioned above are fulfilled, PATRICIA THOMAZO, will refund with the customer, within thirty (30) day as from the date of reception of the parcel, the sums paid by him.
The price is expressed in euros.
The price indicated on the items description does not include transport cost.
The prices you find on this Website include VAT/Sales taxes, at present 21%. VAT/Sales taxes are shown in the order form, together with the shipping cost, before you confirm the purchase. Patricia THOMAZO reserve the right to change the prices of products if any VAT/Sales taxes changes will be made.
The price invoiced with the customer is the price indicated on the confirmation of the order addressed by PATRICIA THOMAZO.
The customer has the choice between two types of payment:
-By a payment in advance on PATRICIA THOMAZO Dutch account, referred on this website as a ‘Bank transfer’. All the pieces of information regarding this type of payment will be provided to you by email. After the payment is received, the order will be sent.
-By using ‘ PayPal’. The payment is carried out online by ‘ PayPal ‘ in a protected environment.
If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you will have to create one to be able to fulfill your payment. Information and instructions on www.PayPal.com.
PATRICIA THOMAZO decline responsibility concerning ‘ PayPal ‘ services.
These general terms and conditions are governed by Dutch laws. In the event of a dispute, the Dutch court of Amsterdam will be the competent court. A friendly solution will be such before any judicial action.
The collection of personal information such as your name and address within the framework of the remote sale is mandatory, this information is necessary for the treatment of the orders and the delivery of the goods, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; The defect of information implies the automatic rejection of the order.
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that will officially be enforceable on May 25, 2018. We will provide you with some explicit content on which personal data we collect and on what purpose.
The information we Collect and for what purpose:
- -To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry for example) if you contact us directly.
The third parties with whom we share personal information
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Data Transfers outside Europe
We use MailChimp, which is Privacy Shield certified, I may store and process your information through this third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as MailChimp is Privacy Shield certified. -Learn more about Privacy Shield here.-
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we or one of our third parties hold about you by contacting us by email: info[at]patriciathomazo.com
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons). We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Patricia Thomazo, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info[at]patriciathomaz.com.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Thanks for taking the time to learn about our Policy, and thanks for trusting us to handle your email and Personal Data.
Last Updated June 13, 2019